Miss Cole's Tea Time - Ceylon from Kusmi Tea


I picked this up in Paris at the end of May and, wow, what a unique flavour! This Ceylon (or should I say Ceylan?) was so sweet and light. Plus the teabags were made of muslin cloth, which was a really nice touch and allowed the leaves to really move in my mug.


One thing I got used to when drinking tea in France was doing so without milk. This Ceylon is as delicious with milk as it is without, so be sure to try it both ways. I recommend a minimum of three minutes' brewing if you are going to put milk in. You don't want to drown out the lovely taste.

Comments

  1. Oooh, that sounds lovely! The muslin cloth is an interesting wee touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so lovely. It's the most unique Ceylon I've ever had. And the muslin cloth means bigger leaves, so a better taste. Yum!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts