Spring Boot Camp - May Outcomes and June Goals


All things considered, I think I did pretty well last month with my YA Buccaneers Spring Bootcamp goals. I managed to write daily, and I published two blog posts while I was travelling. I even finished Ghost!Story Book 2's paper edits. So, yes, I definitely earned my PlayStation 4 XD


Oh, and Uncharted 4 was amazing. Review coming Friday ;) I'm still gathering my scattered fangirl thoughts.

This month, I really need to focus on some non-writing life stuff, so I'm going to keep my goals pretty small.
  • Finish current WiP.
  • Blog a minimum of once a week.
  • Query next batch of agents.
It's small, but I think it's feasible. Good luck to all of you this month ^_^

Also, this is my 1000th post. Wow! That's a lot of blogging.

Comments

Popular Posts