Miss Cole's Tea Time - Half Crown Perfection Blend from Fortnum and Mason's


This tea is another of Fortnum and Mason's heritage blends. I admit I am collecting the caddies. Thankfully, the tea within always tastes so good. This one has a really nice twang in the taste thanks to the Yunnan tea mixed in with the lighter Darjeeling. The first sip is smooth and sweet, thanks to the Darjeeling, but it comes to life on the tongue. I love that tang of the stronger Yunnan tea.

Be sure to give this one a good five minute brew if you like to put milk in your tea. As there is black and a touch of green tea in this blend, you'll overload it if you don't brew it long enough.

I quite enjoy a pot while I write first thing in the morning. It's really refreshing. It's a great way to wake up.

Comments

  1. That caddy is DELIGHTFUL. <3 I have to admit though, a black/green blend would confuse the life out of me. Whaat temperature do I brew it at? Would I leave the milk out? Ahhhhh, too many decisions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have become something of a convert to 'neat' tea lately, and I definitely think this would be delicious without milk.

      Delete
  2. The only tea I actually consume is herbal. *shrugs* I stay away from caffeine. Actually, I think hot chocolate or apple cider are the best relaxing drinks in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a good hot chocolate too! There's a brand I keep meaning to review, but I get so caught up in my teas I keep forgetting.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts