Miss Cole's Tea Time - Early Morning Breakfast Tea from Oolong Flower Power

It probably comes as no surprise to any of you that the one thing I bought lots of on my trip last month is tea. Lots of tea.

My first tea stop was a lovely shop in Dublin called Oolong Flower Power. I bought my tea to take home, but you could sit in for tea and food. If I ever find myself back in Dublin, I know it'll make a perfect writing spot.


I chose their Irish breakfast blend and a Ceylon, which I'll review another day. The Early Morning Breakfast tea is delicious. I really wish I'd had space in my suitcase for a bigger bag, but I was mindful that Ireland was the first stop on the trip. Oh well, great excuse to go back, right? ;)

It's very strong - just what you want when you have to get up early in the morning. I brew it in a pot so I can have multiple cups. I brewed for a minimum of three minutes, then took the leaves out so it wouldn't be overly stewed. That way I can enjoy a cup with breakfast and take one with me to work in my Keep Cup. I work with children, so a good strong cuppa can be just the thing I need to get myself moving. When I'm not going to the day job so early, I'll have my second cup while I'm writing at my desk.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a wonderful place. I love the name. Enjoy your teas, and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts