Miss Cole's Tea Time - Queen's 90th Birthday Tea


To celebrate Her Majesty's 90th birthday, Twinings have released a special edition tea. I picked this up at Heathrow on my way to the US last month. What can I say, my response to flight cancellations is to buy so much tea, the USA's TSA felt the need to search my suitcase :P I'm sorry, American security people. I just really like tea! I am that English stereotype.

The tea is a blend of leaves from three Commonwealth countries. It has such a sweet scent. This translates into a light taste that's perfect for the afternoon. The Kenyan and Sri Lankan teas add a gentle touch to the Assam. I like to think someone reaching their 90th birthday will find this tea to be a very relaxing way to celebrate with a good slice of cake. For those of us who are a few years short, I think it makes an excellent accompaniment to editing.

Comments

  1. Oooh, man, I kind of want this one for the tin alone. I have the pink Jubilee tin at home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tin definitely caught my eye. Thankfully the tea within is delicious, too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts