Miss Cole's Tea Time - Queen Victoria Blend from Kent and Sussex


The other week, my eldest brother and I took our mum to afternoon tea at The Grand Hotel in Brighton. Imagine my excitement when I saw the range of Kent and Sussex teas on offer!

On the day, I had the Napoleon Blend, and I'll review that another time. Mum had the Queen Victoria Blend, and thanks to the lovely Emma Maree, I have some of my own at home! This is the tea I'm reviewing today.

This tea is so soothing and refreshing. It's kept me quite calm during my recent Excel training course. It's nice to have a good tea to support you through fixing incorrect formulas. I find this is the perfect lighter breakfast tea. I drink it all the way up to lunch time. I think that hint of Darjeeling really lightens the maltier Assam.

Oh, and yes, the afternoon tea the The Grand was delicious. Highly recommended!

Comments

  1. Oooh, Excel training! I really like Excel, as long as you don't put pivot tables anywhere near me. But it's a great piece of software, it really helps me with calculating my writing progress and doing all sorts of business calculations. It's very good at compensating for my lacking maths skills, haha.

    This sounds like a lovely blend. I feel relaxed just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah, Excel. Well, I'm a lot better at using it now than I was before :P That's something!

      You should definitely get some. It's just perfect.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts