Keeping A Writing Journal


At the end of the month, I've been finding it really helpful to take some time to reflect on what's happened. I can assess my successes, pick some goals for the next month, and give myself a pep talk... or have a good whinge ;) It's totally private, which is why I allow myself to really let loose. Writing out my good and bad feelings about things is extremely helpful. I can refocus my thoughts and stay optimistic. I can't recommend it enough. It's new to me, but I'm going to keep it up.

Comments

  1. This sounds like a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaargh, oh no! I pressed the wrong button and accidentally deleted your comment! So sorry. I *meant* to say I totally agree with you. I find it so beneficial.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts