Miss Cole's Tea Time - Two More Places to Drink Tea and Write in Brighton

Two new coffee shops (well, bakeries with coffee shops) have opened in Brighton since I last made a post like this, and I use them quite a lot as places to write when I want a cuppa out of the house. And, as most of the writing I'm doing right now is either blog related or coursework related, I am using my laptop. These two cafes have easily accessible power outlets. Handy for those of us with laptop batteries that don't last so long.

So, if you happen to be in the wonderful city of Brighton, UK, anytime soon, add these to your must visit list!

The Flour Pot Bakery


The Flour Pot Bakery is in Brighton's North Laines district. It is small, cosy, serves excellent tea in adorable tea pots and sells some of the most amazing cakes in all of Brighton. They do great straight-forward breakfasts and lunches, too. You can settle in for a good writing session, and they frequently have international radio stations provide background music.


 Also, they sell bread that is so delicious, I refer to it as magic bread.

Sugardough Bakery


Interestingly, this used to be my favourite Starbucks location in all of Brighton. Now it's a fantastic coffee shop with a great range of loose leaf tea served in the most adorable shabby chic teapots and teacups. They have wonderful cakes and a fantastic all day breakfast range if you want to settle in for a few hours. The staff have always been really friendly every time I've gone in. Also, with the long bench seating available, it'd make a good writing group spot. They have WiFi, so if you need to do some research while you're out and about, it's a good place to go.

I highly recommend their pain au chocolats. Yum.

I'll be sure to add more coffee shops as I find them ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts