2016 Blogging Mission Statement

I decided I wanted to do more with my blog this year. While I'll definitely remain focused on writing, I want to look at all of the things that can help my fellow writers, whether that be seeking inspiration or coping with writing blocks and rejection. Be sure join up with Previously so you can share your writing month with your fellow writers. Writing can be a very lonely thing, so reaching out to the online community is a great way to feel connected to the wider writing world.


Together!

This year I also want to share more things central to my writing life. I'll be exploring music a lot more, posting at least two videogame concert reviews, and poking around pop culture more than I have before. It might be a nostalgia trip, but sometimes I like to explore the roots of my writing style.

And never fear, the tea isn't going anywhere ;)

My blog is a tiny little space on the internet, but it's my tiny little space. I sincerely hope you'll all enjoy what I have lined up for this year. 

Comments

  1. Sounds like it's going to be an amazing year. :D Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts