Tracking Progress in 2016

Another year, another excuse to buy ALL OF THE STICKERS YAY.


I decided to adapt slightly this year as I am not using a calendar as such. I decided to buy a diary specifically for monitoring all the stuff I do in a month, as well as using it to set monthly goals.


Will I achieve my goals this month? Well, if I don't finish my coursework, I'll be in a lot of trouble so I don't really have a choice.

How are you monitoring your progress this year? And yes, this is yet another attempt to MAKE YOU ALL USE STICKERS!!!!

Look at them. LOOK AT THE STICKERS! THIS COULD BE YOOOOOOU!

Comments

  1. STICKERS. STICKERS! As much as the sticker side calls to me, I'm sticking with my tried 'n true spreadsheet this year. I can't be without all those fancy formulas telling me how much I've done across which projects and how many I need to hit to meet my month goal. The alternative (shudder) to do maths myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah, spreadsheets. I use them occasionally, but I definitely prefer having something out here in the real world I can touch, use and MAKE LOOK SUPER PRETTY! ^_^

      Delete
  2. I'm going to try and use stickers! I bought some for my son's homework star chart and I picked some up for myself too. Cute little penguins :)
    Hope you achieve all your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it works out for you :D

      The penguins were a gift from a friend. Pretty perfect!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts