Miss Cole's Tea Time: Queen Mary Blend from Kent and Sussex


Today's tea was a gift from the lovely Emma Maree. I am so grateful because this is a new favourite. It is delicious. The Queen Mary English Tea has such a smooth taste. The blend Indian, Sri Lankan and African teas are so complimentary. No single tea overpowers the other. I brew it for at least three minutes, five if I'm feeling particularly patient, and enjoy with a splash of milk.

I think it falls into the hug in a mug category of teas. You know, the ones that are so comforting it's like a hug at the end of a long, hard day. It's the perfect tea to relax with when the words aren't flowing as well as you'd like them to. Never underestimate a good cuppa's ability to inspire greatness.

Comments

  1. That sounds lovely, I'll have to try a bag myself some time! The description reminds me a wee bit of a box of Fortnum & Mason Royal Blend I have sitting upstairs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it, and it's more reasonably priced, too ^_^

      Delete
  2. I could use some of that right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well worth having some shipped over, believe me :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts