Miss Cole's Tea Time - Decaffeinated English Breakfast from Whittards

Thanks to the kindness and generosity of others, I have enough tea to keep my teapot full for, I should think, the first half of 2016. My tea cupboard right now is, ah, full...


That doesn't even include the Christmas haul, but we'll get to it over the coming year ;)

I don't know about you guys, but having time off work means my sleep schedule goes by the wayside and my nightowl tendencies take over. Great for holiday time. Not so good for a working life. As such, I've been drinking decaf to start this year in the hopes of shifting my sleeping habits back to normal.


I picked up this Whittard's decaf in London. It is the perfect tea to end your day with. I do have the loose leaf, but it does come in tea bags. It's so smooth and flavoursome. It's a very soothing cuppa for the end of a long day at work, and I find it helps me relax during the day's final writing or reading. This tea has become a new favourite. I highly recommend it :)

Comments

  1. Hah, I definitely relate on the nightowl tendencies taking over. My partner was still doing his 6pm -- 7am nightshifts over the holidays, and my nightowling eventually became a *very* close mimic of his shifts. Even with my usual rooibos addiction keeping me fairly caffeine-free in the evenings, getting back into the 9-to-5 has been... a challenge....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. Going to bed at 2am before work and assessments and life in general has proven to be extremely foolish :P Still, the balance is shifting now...

      Delete
  2. I totally understand nightowl tendencies :) I have those too.

    My blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just so much easier to stay up late than get up early ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts