Bookish Advent Calendar - Day One

Yes! It's December, and that means it's Advent Calendar time!!!! And this year, I'm going to share 25 of my favourite books of all time. All of them will make great Christmas presents, too.

The majority are older editions, so you'll find current editions have different covers and, in some cases, different publishers. To the best of my knowledge, all are still available.


I'm starting with my favourite picture book of all time, Satoshi Kitamura's Lily Takes a Walk. It has brilliant and exciting artwork. My parents bought this book for me in the late 1980s, and I've kept it all this time, even if it is a bit battered after all those years. It's a brilliant book for any child who loves a visual story.

Another book to check out by Satoshi Kitamura is Angry Arthur. Aaaah, such fond childhood memories ^_^

Comments

  1. Sharing your favorite books through December is a wonderful idea! I'm looking forward to the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope I expand a few TBR piles... ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts