Bookish Advent Calendar - Day Four!


I LOVE THIS BOOK! I LOVE THIS SERIES! WHEN CAN I HAVE ANOTHER ONE?!?!?!?!

This book is without a doubt the best book I read (twice) this year. Probably the best thriller I've ever read. It's the story of David Raker, a man who finds missing people. Or, rather, people who've been pulled out of their lives by dark and terrible secrets. In this book, he's trying to find out what happened to Alex, a young man who went missing years ago and was supposedly dead... until his mother sees him walking down the street a year after she buried him.

Aaargh, I cannot do this book justice. It's so good. So intense, so action packed and full of moments that, the first time I read it, had me shouting at a Kindle in public. If you like thrillers like the Jack Reacher series, you will love Chasing the Dead.

Comments

  1. Oh man, that's a *great* hook. Definitely adding that to the to-buy list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I *need* more people to talk to about this book.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts