Writing Space Geekery


Your writing space is an extension of yourself, which probably explains why mine is kinda messy.

IT'S A VERY CREATIVE MESS, OKAY?!

It's become home to numerous characters I love over the years.



 
Even my notebooks reflect my fangirl loves.


Sometimes, I'm kind of amazed there's still space for me to sit and work :P

Is your writing space double up as an expression of your geekdom? Share your desk, and if you do, link me to the post in the comments :D I love looking at other people's writing spaces.

Comments

  1. Sooo cute! Will need to try and tidy up my space when I get home tonight and take pics. ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the title for this post I was soooo sure it was going to be about a geeky WIP in space, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, technically I've already written that ;)

      Can't wait to see your desk :D

      Delete
  3. My desk is unusually neat at the moment, though that's because I moved my dragon collection to the bookshelf when I rearranged my room. So I have space for more pop vinyls now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every desk needs space for a Pop collection ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts