Miss Cole's Tea Time - Afternoon Tea from Fortnum and Mason

Well, after saving the pennies with the last review, I blew the budget this time!


Aaaaah, it's been too long since I had a Fortnum's tea. I was in London a few weeks back to attend a workshop and afterwards I had to make my tea pilgrimage. I've been meaning to pick up their afternoon tea for a while. So glad I did!

This is a good, strong Ceylon blend tea. Very refreshing in the afternoon, especially after your lunchtime lull. I recommend at least a three minute brew, although if you want a taste to really boot you into action, go for five and limit the milk. I'm enjoying it right now as I'm splitting my time between the day job, a WiP undergoing major rewrites, and my coursework as I'm training to become a NVQ Assessor. All in all, 2015 has been a year of adaptation, ready to make 2016 a year of BIG changes. I'm pretty excited!

Sometimes, you just have to treat yourself to a tea that's just a little bit extra special.

What's your favourite Treat Me! tea?

Comments

  1. Birthday cake teaaaa~ I'm like a broken record. My treat tea is predictable.

    For a 'proper' treat though, I'm fond of a super indulgent hot chocolate. Whittard's flavoured hot chocolate powder, whipped cream, giant American 'mega mallows', the whole shebang. SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I need to make a Whittard's pilgrimage next time I'm in London. Right now I rather enjoy Clipper's Hot Chocolate. YUM.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts