Miss Cole's Tea Time: Covent Garden Blend from The Tea House


Aaaaah, it's been too long since I had a good firm Assam blend. When I went to London the other week to see Final Symphony II, I stopped off at The Tea House in Covent Garden to pick up, hahah, their Covent Garden blend! Yum!

This is a perfect morning tea. Strong, loads of caffeine, and plenty of kick to get you writing. I recommend brewing for at least three minutes and adding milk. It's also a great tea for the train commuters out there. Take it with you. Drink and write on your way to work. A good, strong cup of tea first thing in the morning can be just the motivation your imagination needs to get to work on your WiP. It'll fight off the post-working day slump, too. If you've had a long day but you need to get some work done, make yourself a cup of Covent Garden tea and you'll find the energy to get the words on the page.

Comments

  1. Maybe a strong tea like that would wake up those words in me. I've been sipping on Jasmine Dragon Pearls Green Tea, love it, but probably doesn't have the right kick to wake up that brain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly will. It's a great midday pick-me-up, too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts