TBR Decimation - Eeeeeerrrrrmmmm

...Last week was not a good week for reading. At all.

Books Added

I put in a couple of very exciting pre-orders. Looking forward to those arriving.

Books Read 


Books DNF'd: Three! *weeps* And it was just a case of "this book isn't for me." All were beautifully written, but I just didn't engage.

Currently Reading: ...Nothing yet. I'm not feeling brilliant and lack the concentration span. My eyes just sort of slide off the page.

Oh well. That was last week. Here's hoping I get back on track this week :)

How are all of you doing with tackling your TBR piles?

Comments

  1. Hehe, love the gif. We all have weeks like this (and in my case most of this month). Any progress made is still progress, so don't let it get you down. I hope the next book you pick up grabs you by the throat!

    The book I'm currently reading is Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore. It's a great book and I love the style. Due to much busy-ness it's taken me much longer to read it than it usually would, but I'm getting there. Next in the queue is Made You Up by Francesca Zappia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good gif ^_^

      Yeah, so far this week isn't looking a lot better on the reading front. Oh well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts