TBR Pile DECIMATION - YALC Rebirth

As you may have noticed, I was rather excited to be rid of my TBR pile the other week. And, as expected, YALC resurrected it.

The YALC pile
I have decided to instigate new TBR Pile rules. And those rules are actually a rule:

No more than ten books in the TBR pile at a time.
I think that's a good rule, don't you?

Due to popular demand, the TBR DECIMATION challenge will continue into August. Here's hoping my "Ten Books Or Less" self control lasts that long...

Books Read:


Monsters by Emerald Fennell was brilliant. So, so, so creepy, and yet I found myself invested in the MC even if she was really unsettling.
 
Gemini Force One: Black Horizon, originally created by Gerry Anderson but completed by M. G. Harris was exactly my kind of book - action packed with this... this... thing that I can't spoil you for halfway through that left me unable to put it down until I'd read the whole thing. Loved it. Can't wait for the next one!
 
I've also enjoyed two more books from the Jack Reacher series on my Kindle over the past fortnight. I have just two left until I'm all caught up, and then I won't know what to do with myself. I started reading the Reacher books back in 2013. It'll be weird knowing I can't just pick up a new one whenever I want. 

DNFs: None! HOORAY!

Taking on your TBR pile this summer? Share a photo and join in :D

Comments

  1. Oooh, I really like the ten book rule! Definitely gonna aim for that. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smaller TBR pile = less overwhelming I think.

      Delete
  2. Ok this ten book rule is awesome! Once I have managed to destroy my TBR pile I am definitely taking that up! Thanks for continuing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ^_^

      Mine's down to three after a couple of DNFs today, but I do have some pre-orders in place for August :P

      Delete
  3. Your challenge inspired me and I just donated a big pile of books to the library. They'd been sitting on my shelf for years and there was little chance I was going to read them. Since I've already forgotten the titles, it's probably a good thing they went :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's so great to see :D I look through my donation pile every now and then and it's like "oh, yeah, I forgot I bought that!"

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts