Camp NaNoWriMo: Week One


Target: 15k
Current NaNo Total: 11370
Current Overall Total: 52213

As expected, I didn't have 15,000 words left in Book Three to write. Oh, so, yes, Book Three Draft One is COMPLETE! 


Writing the final scene of Book Three was SO MUCH FUN! The idea struck me a couple of weeks ago, so I've been really looking forward to getting it out of my head and onto the page. I think it came out pretty well. I'll let you know if I feel that way after some editing :P

I'm probably going to spread the remaining words between editing and the opening of Book Four. I'm about to enter a fairly huge two book editing spree, so I'm sure I'll be adding new scenes. Lots and lots and lots of new scenes. I have plenty of notes telling me I need to do exactly that :P

Writing Music For The Week


(Yes, the book is better than the film, but daaaaaamn that's a creepy piece of music)

Comments

  1. YAY YAY YAY BOOK THREE IS DONE! You've officially written a three-book series, that must feel amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh. I kinda hadn't thought of it like that 'til right now. Why yes, yes it does feel amazing! Now to edit the second two... O_O

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts