Camp NaNoWriMo - July Edition


In place of tea reviews this month, I'll be using Wednesdays to keep track of my Camp NaNoing, which I wasn't going to do, but I couldn't resist, regardless of it being summer holiday madness time at the day job.

I'm setting my goal at 15,000 words. I think I'll hit my target, and if I do, that should see me through to the end of Ghost!Story Book 3's first draft.

Target for Camp: 15,000
Current Ghost!Story Book 3 wordcount:41,001
Final Wordcount goal: ??? My Ghost!Story first drafts are always quite short, so I'm not sure this story necessarily has 15k left or not. If it doesn't, I may scribble down a few things for Ghost!Story Book 4...

O_O

Writing Music For The Week


(A* use of Bronski Beat)

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL MY FELLOW CAMPERS!!! :D

Comments

Popular Posts