Miss Cole's Tea Time - Jubilee Tea from Fortnum and Mason's

Oh, F&M. You do some wonderful blends, and this is no exception.

The Jubilee blend was created for Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee in 2012 and it is magnificent. Smooth, with just a hint of a kick at the end to give your taste buds a tickle. It has big leaves, so it brews nicely. Three minutes will be plenty. It's a good one to have at the desk while you work. I like a blend like this to sip while I mull over plot issues.
 
Brew while I ponder...

Sometimes I appreciate a good, strong tea, but I can't deny my love for blends featuring Ceylon. This is a great tea for anyone who wants to move towards black tea but doesn't want the strength of an Assam.

And great for anyone who needs a good thinking tea. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ^_^

Comments

  1. Oooh, I can *always* use another thinking tea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's something about a Ceylon blend that gets the old synapses firing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts