This Blog Is Taking A Short Break

Hi everyone! Just to let you all know my blog is going radio silent for two weeks. I want to focus on Conspiracy of Echoes as  I prepare for that all important querying stage. I'm also researching and editing the second story in my ghost series, and I'm finding it tricky to squeeze in adequate time. Turns out trying to do all that, plus my day job, violin practice and update my blog simultaneously is a tad tricky. Alas, only blogging and internet activity in general can take a break. Oh, and videogames, but sometimes shooting bad guys after a looooong day is the perfect stress reliever.


I will return on May 31st with a soundtrack review, and normal posting will resume June 1st. I've got plenty of great posts lined up, and lots more delicious tea to share.

I'll still be on Twitter :) Send me a message! I'd love to hear from you.

So, until next time! Wishing you all two weeks full of writing success. And tea. One should always enjoy a good cuppa as they work.

I also like to use my tea cup to warn off anyone thinking of talking to me...

Comments

  1. Enjoy your break, I hope you get plenty done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break. I'm looking forward to taking a break (and catching up on the shiny new-and-revised Ghost Story) once I get through the edit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I am currently doing another tweak to Ghost!Story to catch typos and the like, so the version you have will be slightly less polished. Honestly, the silliest things escape me every damn time.

      Best of luck with the edits!

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your blogging break! I find I'm updating less frequently at the moment. It's hard to balance everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, and I don't want the distraction of blog posts keeping me from what matters - querying.

      Delete
  4. Have a great break, Cole! And best of luck preparing to query! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your break and good luck as you get ready to query!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts