Miss Cole's Tea Time - Twining's Kenyan

Tea Time will be moving to Wednesdays for the time being. Consider it your hump day pick-me-up ;) And I've got a great tea to keep you going today.


This is Twinings' lovely Kenyan tea. I'm so glad I finally got around to drinking it in its "neat" form. Kenyan tea is in a lot of breakfast blends as the strong taste is a good get-up-and-go flavour for the morning. Personally, I'd place it between an Assam and a Ceylon in terms of strength. It doesn't have the maltiness of an Assam, but it's not as mellow as your average Ceylon. It's the perfect middle ground and I love it. Great to get me going in the morning, great to pick me up in the afternoon. When I had sinusitis the other week, this tea really kept me writing when all I really wanted to do was curl up in bed. I definitely wouldn't have kept up with Camp NaNoWriMo if I didn't have this delicious tea pepping me up.

Comments

  1. Ooohh, I gotta try some of this! Lately, I'm finding myself partial to a powerful black tea -- the weaker brews don't do much for me. (Cornish Tea Co's Smuggler's Brew tastes REALLY weak to me, somehow. Maybe a bad batch?)
    Cool box too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the box beautiful?

      It's strong, just be sure to brew it for at least three minutes and add the milk second.

      Delete
  2. It's been awhile since I've had a nice cup of Kenyan. Love the box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After the good taste, the box was definitely the second thing to attract me ;) Such beautiful artwork.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts