Miss Cole's Tea Time - HT Decaf

Got a special tea just for my US readers in the east and south today. I picked up this fantastic decaf from Harris Teeter. It is so good. Quite probably my favourite decaf. Yes. Which makes it a real shame I'll only be able to pick it up when I'm in NC :P


Sometimes decaf loses the taste, but this HT Trader's Decaf English Breakfast is every bit as strong and tasty as a caffeinated breakfast tea. Perfect for those of you who like to start your day with tea but don't like caffeine. Or for when you need less caffeine in your day. Personally, I like this as my last cuppa of the day ;) Nice to have while I do some last-minute writing before bed.

So, if you happen to live in one of the eight states where you can find a Harris Teeter, be sure to pick some of this blend up. As for the rest of us, my quest to find a widely available and delicious decaf continues!

Comments

  1. I like the sound of this tea! I may have to take a trip to HT to find it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should. It's a delicious blend. A definite favourite.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts