Miss Cole's Tea Time: Clipper's Decaf

After my last review was a sort of limited US only type, I thought I'd best turn my attention back to my homeland and an easily available, perfectly priced, and extremely delicious decaf.

I'm trying to switch onto decaf after work, but it's all about finding the right taste. So far, all the decafs I've reviewed have provided precisely what I needed, and as always, Clipper doesn't disappoint.

This is such a relaxing blend. So soothing, very smooth, and no overpowering kick. Best if all, it still tastes like tea. You're not losing taste with caffeine, and that's important. I want something calming after a hectic day without sacrificing the taste of tea I crave. It's perfect for when you want to slow down right before bed. And I love to drink it as an evening tea when I need to turn off the day job brain and switch to writing without the caffeine over-stimulating me before bed.

Have a favourite black tea decaf you want to recommend? Let me know! :D

Comments

  1. Oooh, that sounds lovely! Will need to try some. At night time I tend to veer beyond my usual black teas. Right now I'm digging Twinings chamomile and spiced apple, and Clipper apple & ginger, then Clipper Sleep Easy at the end of the day.

    (Super super excited to try Bluebird birthday cake tea as well!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I liked teas like that, but if I can't put milk in it, it ain't my cuppa ;)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it took me a long time to get used to no-milk teas. (A slightly dairy allergy has helped, but oat milk's pretty great.)

      Rooibos is pretty great because it takes milk as well as black teas do, and is often enhanced by it. :D

      Delete
  2. K. So how do you feel about Rooibos? I don't like alllll rooibos, but some brands are pretty lovely with a little milk. And my brother got me this chocolate mint loose leaf rooibos once and it was To. Die. For.

    Plus I just really love that it's naturally decaf, yet can still pass as a black-tea-type-thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a vanilla blend and wasn't keen, but I'd like to try a neat blend to be sure :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts