Camp NaNo - Week One Progress Report


This report is brought to you by Cole, tea, and jetlag.

Goal: 10k
Current NaNo Total: 6768
Overall Total: 8771 (I started working on the book shortly before NaNo)

One week into Camp NaNo and it's going really well. The idea is definitely working, unlike my last attempt. Setting was key. Relocating the plot to my local area has proved to be hugely successful.

I knew I wanted to get ahead of myself in the opening days because most of this week would be lost to a combination of long working hours and jetlag. Yesterday was the first day this year I haven't managed to earn a sticker for my calendar. I'd try to be more worked up about it, but I'm too tired ^^; I worked an eleven hour day yesterday on four hours of sleep. Yeah.

Writing Music For The Week:


Epic music is epic.

Aim For The Week

Keep on going. I'm so much happier with how this project is going this time around, but I don't want to say for sure if it's going to work out until I'm further into it.

Hope Camp's going well for all of you, too!

Comments

  1. I've yet to many any progress whatsoever on my Camp NaNo project, so you're doing better than I am. :P Best of luck with the new project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your excellent progress so far! I know what you mean about struggling with long working hours, now that I'm commuting again I leave my house at 6am and don't get home till 6pm.
    Good luck with the rest of the month! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any chance to use the commute to write a few things down?

      Thanks! Same to you :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts