Miss Cole's Tea Time: Clipper's Gold Tea

I've been really looking forward to drinking more tea from Clipper. They are definitely my go-to for teabag blends. They just taste so good, and teabags are a lot easier to take to the day job than loose-leaf tea. Also, when the editing is going surprisingly smoothly and you need to make a quick, delicious cuppa, Clipper is a fantastic brand to have on standby. Their Gold Tea is another brilliant every day tea, and its perfect price makes it a great substitute for more expensive brands.


What I like about this tea is the addition of the Kenyan tea to give it a richer taste than your regular blends of Assam and Ceylon. It's definitely a good morning tea, and perfect for a busy afternoon, whether it's writing, editing, planning, or day job related fun.

Oh, and the mug was a Christmas gift from my bosses. They know me entirely too well ;)

Comments

  1. Mmm, Clipper tea is SO GOOD. There's a box of the everyday blend in the office that nobody uses (they prefer Tetley, feh) which is great news for me. :D I need to try the gold blend some time soon! The attractive boxes have caught my eye a few times in the shops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their boxes, too. So pretty and eye catching.

      Their every day tea is great, too. I can't actually pick a definite favourite. They're all great for different reasons.

      Delete
  2. I had my first cup of tea yesterday, and I have to admit it was pretty good. If you keep writing about it I think I'm going to cave and go out and buy some. . . and then probably become super addicted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, a convert! Tea is wonderful and I will definitely keep writing about it. I have a US brand ready to review in two weeks. Stay tuned!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts