Miss Cole's Musical Advent Calendar! Day Eight - With Christmas Tea, too!

Check out the adorable banner Donelle Lacy made for my musical advent calendar! IT'S SO CUTE AND FESTIVE!!!! Thank you so much, Donelle! I am so grateful :D Everyone, go check out her blog and see her amazing illustrations!

Today's music is from another of my all time favourite soundtracks, Tron:Legacy. If you've got a mellow moment between two characters, you can't go wrong with Father and Son. It's really beautiful, and this is a soundtrack with some really emotional music. I adore the variety this OST offers.

Direct link here

And, seeing as it's Monday, it's also time for one last tea review of 2014, and naturally it's a Christmas tea. 


This Candy Cane tea from Bluebird Tea Company in Brighton is amazing. I am *so* picky, but when I popped into the shop last week and tried some (thank you, lovely shop assistant whose name I totally should've noted, but I didn't, so sorry!), I couldn't believe how much I liked it. You can really taste the Ceylon and it blends so nicely with the spearmint and the vanilla. Yum! Wonderfully festive, and a must for lovers of tea and candy canes ;)

Tea reviews will return in January! Oooh, I've got some lovely teas to come ^_^

Comments

  1. CANDY CANE TEA? Oh my gooosssh I need to try some of that, it sounds awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great blend! All the flavours compliment each other perfectly.

      Delete
  2. Do you have an extended version of the Tron: Legacy soundtrack? Because I don't have this song on my copy, and I'm wondering why, especially since it's such a beautiful piece. I was just listening to this soundtrack while I was writing yesterday. Big surprise, right? ;)

    Mmm, your candy cane tea sounds like it might be similar to my Santa's Secret tea. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alas, no, but this track is on mine. Every time I look into getting the special edition, the price scares me off. Even I have limits.

      It's just such an amazing soundtrack, it fits everything! I definitely had you in mind when I posted this ^_^

      Delete
  3. Glad you like the banner! ^_^

    That piece of music is just lovely. It goes with the tea. I love seasonal teas - particularly Christmas ones. (mmmmm ginger, mint, vanilla...) I'll have to look for a tea like Candy Cane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, thank you! So cute :D

      I hope you can find a good tea!

      Delete
  4. Candy cane tea sounds yum! Now I'm on the search for something similar I can buy locally in the States :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I hope you can find a local substitute :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts