Miss Cole's Musical Advent Calendar! Day Seven

It has been entirely too long since I featured JPop on my blog. Today, I'm sharing a song from the musician who introduced me to the genre, Utada Hikaru, someone every Kingdom Hearts fan on the planet will be familiar with ;) And I'm sharing my favourite song of hers, Passion. I have a lot of very good memories tied up with this song. It's so pretty, and I love the animation in the video. So ethereal!

The great thing about listening to songs in languages other than your own is you won't get distracted by the lyrics. My Japanese is pretty much non-existent, so while I can still appreciate the singer's talent, I can also lose myself in the song rather than find myself typing out the lyrics as I write my own fiction.

Direct link here

Any other Hikki fans out there? :D

Comments

Popular Posts