Miss Cole's Musical Advent Calendar! Day Two


Only one day late, but I have a banner for these posts, hooray! Look at Father Christmas, chilling with his iPod and some great writing/editing/daydreaming tunes ;)

(If anyone out there would like to create a banner for these posts, I would be incredibly grateful. I have zero graphic design skills :P)

Today, I have a beautiful piece of music for you all, from one of my favourite soundtracks of 2014.

Direct link here

I love this melody. It's goes quite nicely with yesterday's magical offering. Now, instead of dancing through the snow, I'm dancing through winter skies... and crashing spectacularly at the end. But it's very cheerful while it lasts ;)

Comments

  1. I watched How to Train Your Dragon 2 on the plane coming back from our vacation and enjoyed it as much as the first movie. I love the first soundtrack but haven't had a chance to listen to the second one yet, so this was a fun piece to hear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing soundtrack. I really, really love it and definitely recommend it.

      Delete
  2. I agree that it's like dancing through winter skies. Very exciting and definitely gets me in the mood for Christmas music. It also makes me want to watch that movie (haven't seen it yet).

    As for the banner - challenge accepted! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I got the e-mail, thank you! I shall start using the banner next week :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts