Miss Cole's Musical Advent Calendar! Day Thirteen

Hi everyone! Today, I'm sharing music from one of my favourite composers, Michael Giacchino. His scores are amazing. Need to run through every emotion in your story? Giacchino's music has you covered. You'll find tracks to uplift you, and tracks to make you weep through the entire film.

(I am never sitting through Up again. Never. No. I won't. My emotions will never recover.)

I am sharing one of my favourite pieces from last year's Star Trek Into Darkness OST. If you've got a good villain in your MS, this will make a great theme tune. I love how the soft beginning builds and builds into a really menacing piece of music.

Direct link here

Hearing this performed live at the Royal Albert Hall back in May is a definite highlight of 2014.

Comments

Popular Posts