Miss Cole's Musical Advent Calendar! Day One


During the run up to Christmas, I'm going to share a song a day to keep you inspired during the festive season. I will even try to keep it to music you can buy easily off iTunes or on CD... eeeeh but I miiiight fail on that account a couple of times.

I know that this time of year can get very hectic, and writing/editing time can be scarce, but that doesn't mean you can't listen to some great music and keep your imagination ticking over.

So, today, I'm sharing a really festive piece, full of the magic of the season.

Direct link here

I don't know about you guys, but now I want to go dancing through snowy woods ^_^                  

Comments

  1. Ooo, that was lovely and a perfect way to kick off December! Your musical advent calendar is an awesome idea! Looking forward to hearing your other selections! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm so glad you liked it ^_^ I'm looking forward to sharing loads of great music this month :D

      Delete
  2. Such a fun idea, Cole! And this piece is so pretty and whimsical. I kicked off December with a tea advent calendar, which I know you can appreciate. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O I AM A PICTURE OF ENVY! A tea advent calender? I gotta get me one of those next year!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts