Farewell 2014!

The time has come for my annual farewell to the year post. Normally I have a few extra categories, but then I decided this post is already long enough :P

Lovely Bloggers!

Alice at A Nudge in the Right Direction
Lucy Grace at Style With Gracie
Jaime Morrow
Erin Funk

Best Book(s)


Well... one of those was published this year... :P

Best Film


Best Game

I haven't actually played a single game released this year that isn't a re-release (sorry, Kingdom Hearts 2.5!), so I've had to go with my favourite game I played for the first time in 2014.


Yep, bit of a surprise, seeing as I can't stand the first one. But my like for the second turned into love for the third. Expect soundtrack reviews in 2015 ;)

Goals for 2015

Looking back over my 2014 goals, I achieved half. I read fifty books and I wrote a new book. Actually, I wrote two! However, I'm still working hard on Grade IV for the violin, and yes, 2014 has drawn to a close and I'm still an unrepresented author. Never mind! Maybe 2015 will be my year! Goodness knows Colony has come close this year. Agonisingly close, but I'll share my stats another day.

So, what do I want to achieve in 2015?
  • Write a new book (Perhaps the one I've just started ;) More on that in the new year!)
  • Just keep on keepin' on with querying
  • Keep on top of this blogging malarkey
  • Enjoy life 
  • Sign with an agent. Oh, wouldn't it be lovely?

Happy New Year to you all! I'll be back on January 5th. See you in 2015!

Comments

  1. Two books written this year is awesome, congrats! ^_^

    I'd hoped this might be my agent year, too (*high fives for solidarity in the painfully close calls*), but it was not to be. Fingers crossed that next year brings success! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! Forgot to mention the two other drafts currently stuck in limbo :P Whoops!

      Thanks, Emma ^_^

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! Fingers crossed for success in 2015, and hopefully see your novels on the shelves of my local bookshop soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful roundup. I hope 2015 will be your year. I wish you all the best. And I agree, two books is amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to see How To Train Your Dragon 2. Those Pop figures are just adorable. :)

    Two books last year is pretty impressive, considering revising and possibly world-building that goes into them. I'd like to write a book this year and finish revising the one I'd been working on. Wishing you lots of luck on your goals! Hope you find that agent! (and I do too ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great film. Can't recommend it enough.

      Best of luck to you with your goals!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the shout out, Cole! I enjoyed your blog throughout 2014 as well! Wishing you a very shiny, very happy new year! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ^_^ Happy New Year!

      Delete
  6. We *WILL* find agents in 2015! I know we can do it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, I totally didn't see this until now, and you are the sweetest! It was nice getting to know you over 2014 too! Yay for online, writer friends! :) Happy 2015!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts