Miss Cole's Tea Time - Whittard Original Blend

Oh, how I wish we still had a Whittard shop in Brighton. I went all the way to *Edinburgh* for these teabags...

(Just to note, I don't actually have to go to Scotland for Whittard tea. I can just swing by London. But still! Please come back to Brighton, Whittard. I miss you ;_;)

Anyway! Today, I thought I'd share some of their lovely Original Blend bagged tea. It's got a smooth taste and it's so relaxing, just what you need after a busy day at work and need to transition your headspace from working to writing. This a good thinking tea, too. Thinking when I'm editing, thinking when I'm reading, thinking when I'm playing the violin. I also like to take some bags to work. Nannying can be pretty hectic, and this is such a perfect tea to have when I have a spare five minutes. It's one for the "aaaaah!" list ;)

This is another perfect replacement for Twining's Everyday tea, which I know can be tricky to find in some parts of the world. And Whittard's will deliver internationally, woo hoo!

Have you got a favourite thinking tea? ^_^

Comments

  1. I just finished the last of my Everyday (I savored every drop!) so Wittard's has you to thank for my international order!

    I'll be thinking of you thinking when I drink a cup! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely thought of you when I wrote this. I really hope you enjoy it :)

      Delete
  2. I really wish I liked tea - your recommendations always look so tempting!

    You've been nominated for the Liebster Award! :) http://themoormaiden.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, try one sometime. You never know! And thanks! :D Much appreciated.

      Delete
  3. Oh I love Whittards. They do such wonderful teas <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I'll have to visit again next time I'm in London :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts