Miss Cole's Tea Time: Fortnum and Mason Afternoon Blend

Oh,  F&M, with your wonderful delicious tea.  If you ever find yourself in London and you're a tea drinker, you owe it to yourself to explore their amazing tea selection.  I shall be heading up to the city next week and I will be treating myself to a couple of blends.  Right now, I'm enjoying a cup of their delicious afternoon blend.  It's quite strong, so take care not to over-brew it. 


Now, I've covered afternoon tea before, but there are plenty to choose from.  I like Fortnum's because it's so strong but it goes perfectly with a nice, sweet treat to balance that strength. And when you've been hard at work, you deserve something nice to have with your tea.


What's your favourite afternoon tea treat?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts