The Writing Lifestyle: Cole's Writer's Lookbook Summer 2014

Oh yes, we writers sure are a stylish bunch.

We've got t-shirts, hoodies, pyjama bottoms and, best of all, lots of sweatpants.  I mean, why waste time getting dressed up when you have the perfect excuse to spend a day in your pyjamas or most comfortable clothes?

I mean, we've got the "just got out of bed and need to write" look...


There's the "bought these sweatpants just so I could sit around and write in them" look...


Don't forget hoodies. These are essential! Sometimes you need to stay warm... even in summer! Plus everyone knows wearing a hood produces even more words!

YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY!

Ah, but maybe you have got to go out... so how about the "just showered, gotta go to work, but there's still time to write!" look?


And, best of all, the "just showered, not going anywhere... FRESH PYJAMAS!!!!" look :D


What's your favourite writer fashion style? ;)

Comments

  1. I'm a comfy-trousers-and-t-shirt writer, whether that's PJs (rare, because of dog walks and errands and such :() or my usual combo of jeans-and-T. Occasionally if I need a boost I'll write in an amusing onesie or with a silly hat on, though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently rocking the "have to go out" look. I'll put on actual pants any minute now, I swear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, this is so fun! If I'm not in my pyjamas I tend to live in leggings and long, baggy shirts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baggy shirts shouldn't be underestimated. I have a wide selection to work with ;)

      Delete
  4. Haha, that last one is hilarious. This is so true - pajamas = writing happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts