Miss Cole's Tea Time - Twinings Ceylon

Ceylon tea is delightful. Every cup is like a hug. You take a sip and can't help but go "aaaaaaaaaah." It's so refreshing. It's a very relaxing tea, which means it's perfect to drink when you've had a long day at work but need to settle down to do some writing.

There are lots of types of Ceylon, but Twinings is my favourite.  If you're a bit apprehensive of trying tea, Ceylon would make a great first cup.  It's full of taste, but I find it wonderfully mild. It's also a nice alternative to Twinings' Every Day tea.

I brew mine for a minimum of three minutes and drink before I sit down at my desk. Like I said, this is such a relaxing blend, it's nice to use as a break to transition my headspace from day job to writing.


What's your favourite break time tea?

Comments

  1. I'll need to give this one a try! I love the Everyday Blend but I've never strayed into straight Asssam or Ceylon because (completely illogically) I expected it to taste very different from the everyday/breakfast tea blends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love both, trust me :D Assam's a great strong tea, and Ceylon is just sooooo relaxing.

      Delete
  2. I'm a Twinnings Lady Grey (or Earl Grey!) type of girl! Best tea! Except definitely not to everyone's taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, a fan of the Grey blends! I'm not a huge fan, but I'll drink Earl Grey occasionally... usually abroad when it's their only option :P

      Delete
    2. Yep! I know it's not to everyone's taste though - most people ask if I have anything else, haha! I think it's because it's what we just always had I got used to it as the only tea to have and it stuck!

      Delete
    3. It's definitely an acquired taste ;)

      Delete
  3. I'm a fan of Twining's Irish Breakfast. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that, too. Haven't had any in foreeeever!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts