Miss Cole's Tea Time - Kent and Sussex Pluckley Tea

Today I'm sharing a fantastic and extremely budget friendly tea. Kent and Sussex's Pluckley Tea isn't only amazing value for money, it's also delicious!


As great as it is to treat myself to the more expensive teas I've covered in these reviews, every now and then I have to rein myself in. It's not always easy finding budget-friendly tea that also tastes nice, but Pluckley is wonderful.  It's a nice, soothing cup to have as you take a seat, pick up a notebook and get to work.  I'm not working on anything in particular right now, so it's nice to sit at my desk, listen to some music and just see where my imagination goes.  This tea is a perfect accompaniment to the brainstorming!


I brew for three minutes, add milk, take it to my desk and sip while I daydream.  Aaaah, lovely!

What's your favourite budget-friendly tea?

Comments

  1. Kent and Sussex tea! I love Kent and Sussex teaaaaaaaaaa! :D
    I'm hoping to put a new order with them soon. Their English Breakfast FOP is GODLY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to get more from them in the future, too. A nearby farm sells it, but I may have to order to save myself the trip.

      Delete
  2. Your teacup has FEET! *wants* The tea sounds great too. Thanks for sharing! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it here :D

      It's a great tea! Highly recommended.

      Delete
  3. Mmmm, I haven't tried this one yet. Adding it to my ever-growing tea list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts