Summer of Blogging

I've been really inspired by a bunch of different bloggers from all corners of the blogosphere lately.  Their hard work and dedication to their passion is so inspiring.  As such, I've decided to post a minimum of three times a week across the summer.  Consider it my summer challenge ;)

Miss Cole Seeks Publisher Summer Schedule:

Monday: Miss Cole's Tea Time

Wednesday: What's Up Wednesday

Friday: The Writing Lifestyle

Should time allow it, I'll also post on Thursdays.

Here's hoping I post lots of things you'll all enjoy reading this summer :D I don't say it enough, but thank you all for reading my blog. I appreciate every single one of you.

Pour the tea and let's get blogging!

Comments

  1. Sounds like fun summer reading to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having a fun blog to read and being a lovely person all around. Otherwise, there'd be no reason to visit. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts