Miss Cole's Tea Time - Twinings Everyday Decaf

Today on Tea Time, I'm sharing my favourite Decaf blend.  One of my favourite times to write is bed time, and knowing I've got a caffeine-free cuppa to accompany me is lovely.

Just because I enjoy writing at night doesn't mean I don't have to get up and go to work the next day, so decaf is essential.  Over the years, I've tried many a blend, but Twining's Everyday decaf is undoubtedly the best. Such a smooth, calming taste.  It's one of those blends you sip and say "aaaaaah" afterwards because it's so delicious.  It's like a hug in a tea cup as you type out a few last words for the day.

Sleep is overrated. WRITE ALL THE WORDS!

This is a blend that only comes in bags, which is quite handy when you want to curl up in bed at the end of the day.  I brew for four minutes, add milk and then head to my laptop.

What's your favourite decaf blend?

Comments

  1. I wish I liked tea, but sadly it's never been a taste I've acquired. :(

    You've been tagged! :)

    http://themoormaiden.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/five-facts-about-my-main-character.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit like me and coffee :)

      Oooh, a tag! Cheers :D

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a great tea! I'll have to check it out sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do ^_^

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the tea recommendation! I have been acquiring WAY too many caffeinated teas lately, and I need to find some steady decafs or I will spend too many nights being jittery and sleepless. I prefer to write in the late afternoon or evening, so decaf is, as you say, essential. Can't wait to try this one out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'll definitely try out some more, too ^_^

      Delete
  4. I've ended many a night with tea and a good writing session. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the perfect end to a day ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts