Sunday Inspiration - Amazing Violinists

The more I listen to amazing violin players, the more inspired I am to improve myself.  I thought I'd share a few favourites.  It's all perfect to write with ;) Write novels, that is. Don't think I'll be writing any sonatas anytime soon...


I discovered Taylor Davis a little while ago. She does amazing covers and this is one of her original pieces. I love her version of Brothers from Fullmetal Alchemist, too.


Vanessa Mae was my violin hero when I was a little girl and I still love listening to her music now. And that video right there is so 90s it's kind of hilarious. The music is phenomenal though.


Lindsey Sterling is amaaaaaaaaaazing. Have fun exploring all of her music. It's soooooooo good to write with. 

Which musicians inspire you? Have you found any new writing music you want to share?

Comments

Popular Posts