- Commas cease to exist when I am writing in first person.
- I really love writing in first person when I have such a moody MC.
- I need some new insults that are still YA friendly... *cough*
- Writing in first person means more words go into every draft than come out...
- ...Even though I keep deleting my strange overuse of the word "too".
- I still type too fast and leave entire words out of sentences.
- I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!! <3
I don't think I've ever enjoyed editing a book as much as I'm enjoying editing Space!Story.