A Treat Goes A Long Way

Struggling with a first draft? Editing proving tough? Got another rejection? Read a disappointing book? Just having a tough week?

Take a break and treat yourself to something. A cupcake. Your favourite chocolate. A new album. A new book. A cup (or pot) of your favourite tea...

Or new slippers. Winter's on its way, right? Mmmm, fluffy slippers sound like the perfect pick-me-up ^_^

So fluffy. So warm.

Sometimes, you need to take time out to cheer yourself up, sort it all out in your head, then get back to work.

Comments

  1. I'm NOT showing this to my kids--at least the 5 girls--they'll ALL want a pair!! And it's not even CLOSE to being cold enough for them here!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) It's not all that cold here, but I'm preparing myself...

      Delete
  2. This reminds me that I really, really need a new pair of slippers for this winter--an absolute necessity with our freezing laminate flooring and crazy cold Canadian weather. Those look so cozy! What a great treat for yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ I've needed a new pair for about two years, but today I finally treated myself to a snuggly pair.

      Stay warm yourself, too!

      Delete
  3. So plaid. So purple.
    I love them! Mmmm, I want some new slippers now. I live in mine all winter (and I've worn my current ones all summer too). What a great pick-me-up! Hope it helped. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely helped. I am all with the smiles and the warm toes once more ;)

      Delete
  4. Cute slippers! :) (How're the Ugg boots? :D) I'm so ready for cold weather. Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The Uggs have not come out yet. I always wait until it's really cold for those otherwise you just get horribly sweaty and uncomfortable. Bring on those chilly days :D

      Delete
  5. I like these comfort buys. I'm wearing my favorite slippers right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts