WriteOnCon!

WriteOnCon is back! It's a free, online writing conference for writers of picture books, middle grade, YA and NA fiction. If you're a writer seeking an agent or still hard at work on a MS, you've got to go! The main event is next week on the 13th and 14th, but the forums are open now.  You can get some amazing advice on your query, first 250 words and first five pages.  It's a great confidence boost and a way to meet your fellow writers.  Oooh, and when the Ninja Agents stop by the forum, who knows what they might request from you! But even if you don't land a request from an agent, there's plenty more on offer.  I talked last year about the huge confidence boost it gave me when it came to letting other people see my work.
 
You can find the forums here.  Stop by, sign up and join in! The level of talent is just astonishing. There are some amazing writers over there just waiting for the right agent to snap them up.

(Should there be any agents on my blog right now, please sign these writers so I can read their books asap :D)

If you're curious, you can find my query for Resistance here! And my profile, complete with awesome icon, is here!

Can't wait to see you there!

Comments

  1. WriteOnCon is so awesome... I'm a bit late to the party... best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be all over it if I weren't busy getting back to the day job. I'll check out your query, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you like what you read ^_^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts