Sunday Inspiration - Out and About

So, after a slightly foggy start to the day here in Brighton...


 ...my friends and I went to a Pick Your Own farm. They picked, I photo-documented :D

Anyone else feeling the post-apocalyptic co-op farm vibes?

Pick, pick, pick!

Om Nom Nom!

Still hard at work!

One perfect strawberry

There's an allegory in here about not querying before your book's ready...

Another perfect strawberry

Crops

Sometimes, you've got to leave the laptop behind and get some fresh air, you know?

Comments

  1. I love going out to gain inspiration; exploring all those streets in my town that I have no reason to ever walk along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Sometimes you just have to find out what's down there ^_^

      Delete
  2. It's been a few years since I went strawberry picking. This reminds me I should do that this summer. They're so much better fresh from the field than from the grocery store! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm allergic, hence the not picking, but my friends seemed happy! ;)

      Delete
  3. The minute I pass my driving test and get a car I'll be going everywhere and anywhere. Trips are one of the greatest sources of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeees! Before I passed my test, I had a list of places I wanted to drive to and I did it within the first month. ENJOY!!!! :D

      Delete
  4. Those strawberries look mouthwatering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friends certainly enjoyed them ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts