Rainy Mood AWESOMENESS

Loving Rainymood.com right now.  I mean, it works soooo well with angsty music:

Rainy Mood + Main Theme from Broadchurch

But it's every bit as fantastic with upbeat music!

Get Lucky... IN THE RAIN! hahahaha :P

And, yeah, it definitely works with fight scene music:

Rainy Mood + Fate of the Unknown (Kingdom Hearts)

I'm feeling pretty inspired right now! Wait... what... it's gone midnight?!

Aaaaah, who needs sleep, right?

WRITE WRITE WRITE WRITE WRITE!!!!!!!!

OHMIGOSH ONE MORE WON'T HURT RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!

Rainy Mood + Welcome to Lunar Industries (Moon OST)

Comments

  1. Hmm, I never thought of combining Rainy Mood with music, but then much of what I listen to these days would probably drown it out. My characters are angry lately, so Slay It by Cryptex has been on repeat. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm dubstep ^_^

      Angry music can be soooo much fun! I think "Girl With One Eye" by Florence + the Machine is one of my favourite angry songs.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, this sounds fun. I've gotta check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of addictive but it's amazing how the sound of rain can enhance things!

      Delete
  3. That's an interesting site. I love the sound of rain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts