Midweek Motivator - (Completely Spoiler Free) STAR TREK EDITION!!!

I have seen Star Trek Into Darkness.

Please allow the following gif to sum up my emotional response:


Anything else would be a spoiler.  Just go. As soon as it's released in your country, go. I'm operating on two and a half hours of sleep because I went to sleep thinking about it and woke up thinking about it and I think I decided Into Darkness is better than Star Trek.

Yeah. I just said that.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!


But seeing as 1) the Into Darkness OST isn't available yet (WHY THE HELL NOT DAMMIT?!?!) and 2) it'd be spoilery anyway, have some awesome music from the 2009 film while I sit here quietly* freaking out in a state of fangirlish joy.


(Yes, I'm seeing it again today. Got to keep up my Star Trek twice in one day habit ;))

*Okay, not quietly. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. My facial expression the whole drive home #TrueStory

      Delete
  2. I may actually have to try to see this in the theater. Good excuse for a rare date night. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you can get out to see it! I'd offer my babysitting services, buuuuut I think the distance is a bit too much ;)

      Delete
  3. :D Yayyyyyy! I loved all your tweets and the photo you retweeted!! Glad it lived up to expectations! Did you see it in IMAX? 3D?

    (Also, that song from Star Trek (2009) is SO EPIC.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, IMAX 3D and oh my gosh, Laura, that is the way to see it! I just saw it a second time on regular 3D and couldn't get over how quiet it was :P SEE IT ON IMAX TO BE PROPERLY BLOWN AWAY!!!!

      Delete
    2. YES MA'AM! That's the plan! :D

      Delete
    3. AND THE NEXT TIME WE'RE TOGETHER WE WILL WATCH IT TOGETHER BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! YES? YES!

      *cough*

      ;)

      Delete
  4. I'm seeing it on Saturday! Can't wait! ^^

    By the way... you need to check this out.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, you have to tell me what you think IMMEDIATELY! :D

      Thanks for sharing! I love those two! The end was perfection XD

      Delete
  5. Nice! I love to hear when a sequel outdoes the first movie! There are so many awesome looking sci-fi movies out this spring/summer. Looking forward to seeing this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Star Trek is amazing and I never ever dreamt that Into Darkness could outdo it, but it does. Enjoy it when you see it!

      Delete
  6. Watched it last night... and it was super excellent... loved it. But I wanted more... so i went home and watched the old episodes:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts