Sunday Inspiration - THE WALKING DEAD

The season finale of The Walking Dead is upon us!

Daryl - Best of the Best

So, in the spirit of, uh, Easter (cough), here's some of my favourite horror writing music!

From The Walking Dead:


Intense strings, lovely!

From Silent Hill:


So menacing. A good one for a character exploring dark places they maybe shouldn't be exploring...

UH OH! (Photo by Laura Kitto)

And finally, it's been too long since I shared something by Two Steps From Hell.


Intense and sinister.

Happy writing! And Happy Easter too! Feel free to take a cake :)

Comments

  1. *happily takes adorable Easter cake* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you know how hard I laugh every time I see that photo... ;)

    Mmmm, looks yummy! Happy Easter! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good times were had by all and you know it ;)

      Yummy's definitely the right word :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts