Sunday Inspiration - "Come on, it's gonna be fun!"

Oh, what a week it has been for this fangirl.  We found out that Star Trek Into Darkness is being released in the UK May 9th and then a new trailer is released!


:D

I promise I won't post spoilers after I've seen it.  To be quite honest, I doubt I'll be able to construct proper sentences :P

And Spring is in the air, everyone! SPRING!

Which is why we're totally forecast for snow tomorrow

Don't you love it when you step outside and the birds are singing and there's that fresh smell of flowers in the air? It's been a long, cold winter and I am definitely looking forward to the new season!

Comments

  1. Oh man, I love that new trailer. It seems to be focussing less on the dark 'n edgy events and more on the stupid daredevil fun times that will be had, and that really appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It's like "oooh, right, it's still a Star Trek film!"

      Although I am also ready for some darker and edgier too :P

      Delete
  2. May is going to be an epic movie month - Star Trek and Iron Man 3. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts